Duarte Neves is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers. Therefore we will NEVER, under any circumstances, disclose any details about you, your registration info, or anything you have ordered from us, to any external organizations for mailing, marketing or other intrusive purposes.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. Kult Games only uses "benign" cookies in its website, these are designed to enable several website services, improve browsing experience and to help us administer the website. We strongly condemn the use of any spyware/malware cookies on any website, if you have any reasons to suspect that those kinds of cookies exist on our website, please contact us immediately, thank you!
Information on how to alter your settings to accept/block cookies should be available from your Internet service provider or web browsing software provider. Please remember that if your browser refuses to accept cookies, this will have a negative impact upon the usability of many of this website's functionalities.
Information collection and storage
We may collect and store the following kinds data:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering on our website (such as Firm name, Email Address, Delivery Address, Telephone Numbers, Password, etc);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us, on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
Using your personal data
We will use your commercial information to:
- Manage this website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website, as well as Improving your browsing experience by personalizing the website to provide relevant data that interests you;
- Process and deliver your order. Limited elements of your information may be supplied to other businesses associated with Duarte Neves, Lda., such as carrier & courier services. Duarte Neves, Lda. requires all of them to treat your personal information as confidential and to comply with all current Data Protection and consumer legislation.
- Send our newsletter and other marketing communications from Duarte Neves, Lda.. We also provide the means, if you wish to do so, for you to unsubscribe from these services (every email we send out will have an automatic unsubscribe option, you can also unsubscribe directly in your account settings);
- Provide select third parties with non-critical statistical and analytical information about our users – This information cannot identify any individual users. Its use is limited to generating statistical information about the use of our website by means of cookies (as previously explained).
Additional privacy information
All our clients have the right to access, modify and delete all their personal/comercial information stored on our website. If you want to change/delete your account information from our database, you can exercise that right freely, we only require that you send us a letter, requesting that your records be expunged from our database and attaching a proof of identity.