Warning: Last items in stock!
Name: EARTH TESTER 4105A SOFT CASE MODEL
- Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 529 IP54)
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit
Ranges Earth Resistance: 0 - 20O/0 - 200O/0 - 2000O
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 - 200V AC
Accuracy Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1O (20Orange)
Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
Overload Protection Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
Safety Standard IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
Applicable Standards IEC 60529 IP54
Withstand Voltage 3700V AC for 1 minute
Power Source R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6
Dimensions 105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm
Weight 550g approx.
Accessories 7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set
(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127A (Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6 (AA) × 6
Carrying Case : 9084 (Soft case)
: 9165 (Hard case)
Optional 7100A (Precision measurement cord set)
No customer comments for the moment.